Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Little More Mail

Libertarians are the biggest enemy to our democracy today. They are far worse then liberals because they, unlike liberals, hide their truest intentions. They long for anarchy and the destruction of our great system but line up behind conservative values to appear more mainstream. They want to see this country fall. You are a fraud. You stopped progress with our borders and undermined a guest worker program that is greatly needed in this country. You attack Republicans 75% of the time and then claim to be against Democrats! You lie about your intentions on a daily basis and then claim to be something your not. You should be shut down and kept from the public realm because you and other potheads like you keep traditional values from suceeding in this country with your vile and rebel-rouser garbage. There is no place in this country for you and there shouldn't be a place in this world for you. I will do what I can to see that you don't post your anti-americanism anywhere again. -annonymous

I'm honored that you credited the entire failure of the amnesty plan to me but I can't take all the credit for it. You see, these people called Americans, stood up for their rights and demanded that Washington pay attention to the American people rather than the Mexican people. We pay their salaries so they can represent us. That's kind of what they were elected to do.

Fortunately the majority of people in this country think that people like you are the true enemies to democracy. People like you who believe that the government should hold authority over every decision of an individual's life. People like you who claim to be conservatives yet find yourselves supporting outlandish government spending. People like you who establish regulation after regulation with the sole purpose of creating another program. People like you who feel that the American people are incapable of surviving without people like you there at every second of the day. Arrogant liars like you, sir, make me sick and for the record I will stand and fight people like you to the very end.

What other blogs do you read and where do you get you information because it always seems to be so conservative leaning? -Solki

I cruise other blogs occasionally to see what others have to say, but I'm not one of those people who looks to other blogs to see what the most popular perspective is. Everything I say on this blog is my opinion. I do not look for someone to take sides with or someone to fight with. I say what I believe and that is that. This manages to anger right wingers as it does left wingers so you can call me an equal opportunity agitator. The information that I post on is rarely right bent. The right bend you are feeling may come from my opinion.

Hi Joe. I don't know if you remember me but I've emailed you before. I still love the blog so keep up the great work. What do you think of these people on the right who are saying that they are going to vote for a third party candidate because of Rudy & Thompson's beliefs on abortion? There going to give the election to Hillary. How can these people be that stupid especially about one issue? -Loretta

Yes I do remember you and thank you for all your kind words. As you probably know I am not a fan of the religious right in this country. They are just a looped as the MoveOn lefties and both have always caused problems. Now do I think that they can give Hillary an advantage? Yes. Do I think they will give her the election? I don't know about that yet.

What I do know is that Democrats always ALWAYS ALWAYS vote for their party. Republicans tend to be far more picky about who they nominate when they run. I think that as stupid as the religious right is; the vast majority of those in the GOP are going to be reunited by their hatred for Hillary. I could be totally wrong but that's just the way that I see it.

Speaking of the religious right.

YOU SUPPORT THEM LITTLE GAY FAIRIES YOU LITTLE FAIRY HUGGER!!! HAVE YOU EVER ACTUALLY READ THE GOOD BOOK OR IS THIS JUST A YANK THING TO SAY YOU DID AND NOT!!! THE GOOD BOOK SAYS THAT IT'S WRONG (he goes on and on and it just gets dumber)- anonymous (apparently from somewhere in the south)

I've read the bible. I attended a Catholic School and I'm aware of the teachings of the bible. I'm also aware that we live in the year 2007 and the bible was written thousands of years ago. A lot of things in the bible are metaphorical fables and are meant to be taken spiritually not literally. I do not believe in gay lifestyles but I support the right for two peaceful people who love each other to live peacefully and live free from stupidity from people like you. I have no problem with gay people for the fact that what they do has nothing to do with me nor is it none of my business.

What annoys me are the extremes of this issue. It annoys me to have someones sexuality flaunted in my face just as much as it annoys me to have someones judgements about another person's sexuality thrown in my face. Here's an idea? Shut up and live your own life and find something else to worry about. There are far too many things in this country that have gone wrong in the past few years to find time to worry about who's gay and who's straight. Don't you find it slightly ironic that men like you think about gay men more than gay men probably do?

You don't realize how funny the irony is.


No comments: