Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Where I've Been

We'll ladies and gentlemen I'm back from another unusually long hiatus from blogging. A lot of things have happened that I've missed and wanted to cover. Hillary Clinton managed to destroy her own self on a recent Democrat debate. Pat Robertson has tried to convince his religious followers to use brains that they don't have. McCain's mom hates "them Mormons." The bread girl got booed at a Mellencamp concert. Joe Lieberman had the courage to stand up and call the far left out for exactly what they are; a paranoid group of hyper partisans who will stop at nothing to hold power again. This means even if they take the country down in flames with them.

I was invited to speak at a conservation convention recently and my work in this field has taken up large parts of my schedule in the past few weeks. I'm glad to say that we had a great turn out and I was very fortunate to speak with many other concerned conservationists, hunters, sportsmen, fishermen, farmers, and just plain old conscious citizens about the state of the environment in Michigan and of our Great Lakes. It was also great to hear so many folks voice their concerns over the attacks on sportsmen's rights in this state. So by all means it was a great success.

Work has been a bear but I got promoted and got a raise which is always a great thing. Which means I'm moving on to bigger and better things. No more annoying assistant breathing down my throat. On the side I've been working as an intern at a local pharmacy for college.

So that is where I've been, and hopefully this is where I'll stay at least for a while.

No comments: